Upon seeing a comment about the Liebster Blogger Award Nomination, my first thought was – wow thanks! and the second was – but what in the world is it? So now, having fully done my research, I can officially thank TheConfectionMonsoon – http://theconfectionmonsoon.wordpress.com/ for nominating me. The basic origin is that “Liebster” in German means favorite or dearest. So the blogs you nominate are your favorite and dearest blogs that truly inspire you.
1- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to which you award the Liebster. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3-Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites
**Technically, I can’t find out how many followers my nominees have, so I will pick blogs that are new-ish and inspiring to me.
Now, with that introduction, here are my five nominees:
1. YourStyleJourney – http://yourstylejourney.com/ YSJ is always making new and inventive posts that are cool and fashionable.
2. Downtown Romantic – http://downtownromantic.com/ The photos and words of wisdom on here are so simple yet effectively meaningful.
3. Tea and Style – http://fashionshelf.wordpress.com/ The artsy and fashion foward take on this blog is great.
4. A Pertinent Riot – http://hannahcburke.wordpress.com/ The witty and straightfoward free lance posts make my day.
5. Lipstick. Lace, and Lattes – http://lipsticklaceandlattes.com/ Her smiley and chic design layout and simply great posts are what really make her blog shine.