So once my latest post had been sitting pretty for a minimum of who knows how long, I was ecstatic to see that one the comments was about my nomination for this award and more specifically from a great fellow blogger – Czech the Flip.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
Okay, so here are 7 facts about myself:
1. I love all types of weather because each brings out a different side of me. When it rains I love to stay inside, write, read, and relax; but when it is a gorgeous sunny day I want to be out and about and feel free. Everyday is new day to experience the world through a new set of eyes.
2. I have two hyper, lovable, and as friendly as can be golden retrievers named Sam and Lacey. They fill my life with excitement and my clothes with their excess fur. (Word to the wise: Don’t wear black around them. )
3. I have had my fair share of breakfasts for dinner and I seriously love it. Who doesn’t like an omelet at 7 pm?
4. I have slowly but surely grown to appreciate change (even though I truly don’t like it). I’m starting to go with the flow and relax more and more – I’ve even been told that I’m laid back recently. Psh – it made me laugh but it was a superb compliment.
5. I love to try new foods and really like different spices and tastes. Trying new dishes is somewhat of a favorite past time of mine – especially when people have convinced me to eat something when I swore I would have never let the fork touch my lips.
6. I am one of the rare species where if you find a me the perfect movie I can watch it over and over again. *walks in* “Ugh that again? How many times can you see that movie?” Me, “Until it gets old – which it never will.” The Devil Wears Prada anyone?
7. I always enjoy hearing songs in restaurants, stores, on TV – basically anywhere – liking it and then scouring to find the name or the artist. It is a skill that I have acquired over time spent listening to the background of things. For example, I discovered Lily Allen in a crowded, loud and bright restaurant at night during a vacation in the Turks and Caicos. You could barely hear anything but the bartender gladly told me who was playing ;).
Now, I will give you the wonderful blogs that I nominate: