In the words of Taylor Swift: “Like Ever.”
- To start the project due tomorrow.
- To watch Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives. Are there no less tempting options?
- To finally text him back.
- To pick up the book you wanted to read a week ago off the floor.
- To attempt at installing that new movie making program.
- To become a professional juggler.
- To play angry birds.
- To instagram 20 photos of yourself. All from the same night.
- To rack up the courage and tweet every celebrity on Twitter about your brilliant baby names with them.
- To simply stay up later. Would you want to wake the next morning just as delirious?
2 thoughts on “10 Decisions You Should Never Make at 12 a.m.”
-try to revise for a test you have next morning §:
Been there, done that. Not a good turn out. ;)